Just like the Mykolas Romeris College (MRU) college student Ana Sophia Aragon (21) out-of Guatemala journey the world, she has good chance to realize about the latest community and life regarding different countries. But she claims the fresh new Christmas lifestyle for the Guatemala vary than those out-of a number of other countries.
The break event starts at midnight on vacation Big date, which keep through to the early morning circumstances. She said fireworks are lit in the immediately after which nearest and dearest hug each other waiting one another good Merry Xmas.
“I gather so you can pray – to enjoy brand new delivery from Goodness. yards. Imagine if?” She claims. Aragon, who’s got in addition to spent 5 years staying in Muscat (Oman), has started to become majoring into the Organisational Psychology from the MRU. She has just gone to live in Vilnius and agreed to address several questions regarding this lady life and knowledge. She calls Vilnius domestic today; despite the fact that this lady has already lived-in Muscat and you will Guatemala Urban area.
Then later on we open gift ideas and you can us “dinner” usually function foot out-of chicken, was at step 1 an effective
– I found myself attending research in European countries. One of my neighbours, Ruta out of Kaunas, is actually Lithuanian. She explained one Lithuania try a beautiful country.
We featured the web to possess data courses and you will, from my personal results, MRU is amongst the couples locations when you look at the European countries that gives a psychology Studies within the English. We used and had a fast effect. At exactly the same time, my mothers were discover and you will supporting when you look at the enabling me to wade and read overseas. It envision my education inside the Europe inside the a positive light.
– I knew just what my neighbor had informed me. She asserted that it actually was a cooler country. However saw Lithuania checked with the a tv series from inside the Oman. Someone throughout that Tv programme stated Lithuania, but I did not discover in which Lithuania is actually. We soon realized.
– The audience is known as the country out of “endless springtime” since everything is extremely environmentally friendly. It’s a gorgeous country, really multiple-social, and it’s enjoyable is there while i in the morning in a position to go and visit friends and you may friends.
– Oman are an incredibly additional nation out of Lithuania and Guatemala? What do you find in terms of the distinctions are involved?
You will find perhaps not been right here you to a lot of time while making subsequent evaluations
– The current weather and you may tall temperatures ‘s the greatest change. Often it is very, scorching within the Muscat, too beautiful are outside the whole day. It’s a highly unlock, around the world country with lots of foreigners. My dad are employed in Oman to ensure ‘s the reason the members of the family in the first place visited Oman.
It’s a standard signal to cover oneself when you’re away. Alcohol is not freely available and that i never spotted people intoxicated people inside the five years I happened to be here. I was when you look at the a global college or university in Muscat, therefore i examined having youngsters of a variety of regions. Full, residing Oman altered me and made myself a more mind-convinced person.
– I am brand of an extremist weather-smart (she laughs). I went from Oman where it had been https://kissbrides.com/chinese-women/dalian/ regarding fifty degrees to help you Vilnius in which it is on the -5 now. I have found it hard to communicate into the the elderly from inside the Vilnius because most elderly people never chat English and i usually do not cam Russian. But,I can declare that Lithuanians are extremely inviting some body – especially the young people.
– Whenever i said, surviving in Oman altered me personally once the a guy. Your learn a lot about you in that types of function. You don’t need your longer loved ones in order to slim toward, whenever i performed from inside the Guatemala, so that you must be offered to feel something new.
I skip Guatemala, but just like the ages violation, you have made so much more detached out of metropolises. Currently Lithuania is my personal house and i feel very comfortable right here. And i am very separate here in Vilnius. I need to take care of myself and you can I’m a great deal more alert of the things that I do.
– I have a christmas time forest. We decorate it in advance of Xmas getaways, so this can even be the moment from inside the November. I open Christmas time gifts at not necessarily waiting until the morning of the 25th. Basically, your order – at the very least within my family unit members is that within i blow up fireworks and hug both wising each other a good Merry Xmas. We tend to eat the brand new Xmas restaurants in early day instances – at about step one a great.meters. Constantly toes out of pork otherwise poultry try offered.
Sure, we along with consume federal food eg tamales. It’s a customized throughout the Xmas Eve so you’re able to sing Xmas carols. The kids constantly use kid-friendly fireworks. We go to church into the Dec. 24th and you will 25th. Xmas try an extremely pleased, splendid holiday!
– I am doing my personal Bachelor’s Education during the Business Psychology while the I plan to work with a worldwide company down the road. Among great things about their studies at MRU is the fact, from the College or university, I can satisfy individuals from many nations – Colombia, Mexico, Italy, Germany, France. You know about the new countries regarding the students of those individuals regions.
Hopefully, Im able to continue traveling and you may expand my personal view worldwide. Mykolas Romeris College has actually put me personally to the right road, offering me personally the information and you may systems to reach your goals on the coming